Monday, May 23, 2005

Bookshelf Comics

A fun new website has launched called Bookshelf Comics - full of information and reviews for squarebound comics - prestige formats, OGNs, TPBs, HCs, and whatever other acronyms you like for describing comics you put (crazy as this might sound) on your bookshelf!

I'll be contributing reviews, and I'll link to 'em from here every time I do. Today I've got a new review up for Jeffrey Brown's Miniature Sulk, so take a look and explore the site!

Of course, I'll be continuing to update here on The Zealot's Lore with reviews and more, starting with a follow-up to my review of Stray Bullets Volume 1: Innocence of Nihilism with a review of Volume 2: Somewhere Out West. Watch for it later today.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com