Monday, May 02, 2005

Filthy Lying Irish

"Hey, honey - did you finish writing your review for tonight?"

"No, I think I'm gonna do it in the morning. I had a rough day at work today and I really just wanna veg out."

"What? So you're not gonna write anything?"

"Don't really feel like it."

"You should write something about me."

"..."

"What?"

"You're not a comic."

"Just go on there and say I made you spend tonight with me. Tell them about all the garlic I got ready for your salmon. Or tell them how I just shaved my legs!"

"Um--"

"Just put me on there. People like that kind of thing. You have to put some of yourself into these blogs, so people get an idea of who you are."

"I guess you're right. I just feel like kind of a wanker writing a blog about how my day went and people I know and shit like that."

"Just shut up and go write something about me."

"Okay, baby."

"I'm gonna go put on Les Miserables In Concert."

"Okay. Can we watch The Wire when I'm done? I heard it's really good and I rented the DVD."

"Sure."

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Now go write something while I make a bagel."

When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drum...

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com